Thank you for visiting the FCCB Information Hub!
This page was designed to assist customers of Huntingdon Valley Bank in their transition to FCCB. We know change is hard, so it is our hope that the information included here will make the transition as seamless as possible. To answer your questions, we've developed a detailed transition guide, which was mailed in late May. If you do not receive your booklet, please contact us at (800) 326-9486 or visit your local office. If you prefer a digital copy of the guide, please click here to download.
Remember to visit this page periodically for new updates! In the meantime, feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Important Dates and Related Information
At the close of business on June 16th, 2023 Huntingdon Valley Bank (HVB) will become FCCB (First Citizens Community Bank), giving you access to 33 additional branches across New York, Pennsylvania and Delaware. We are delighted to welcome you to the FCCB Family! The conversion date is right around the corner, so we want take this opportunity to make you aware of some important details and instructions.
You will receive your new FCCB Debit MasterCard® (Consumer) or FCCB Business Advantage Debit Card (Business) in early June, 2023. If you do not receive your card by June 20th, contact our Service and Solutions Center at (800) 326-9486. Please activate your new FCCB card upon receipt by calling the number listed on the sticker of your new card. Please note, the activation call must be made from the primary phone number that is currently on file with Huntingdon Valley Bank. You will be prompted to select a PIN (Personal Identification Number) when you activate the card. Your HVB Visa® debit card will become inactive on Tuesday, June 20th.
Activating Your new FCCB Debit Card
- Call (833) 681-3481 from the phone number on file with HVB. If you are unsure of the phone number you have on file, please contact your HVB Banker.
- Press 1 for English or 2 for Spanish.
- Enter your 16-digit card number.
- Enter the month and year the card expires. Please note, only double digit answers will be accepted. Single digit numbers require a 0 (ie: 05/23).
- Enter the last four digits of your social security number, or if your debit card will be used for your business, enter the business EIN.
- Next, you will be asked to PIN your card. Once prompted, enter your desired 4 digit PIN.
- Confirm your PIN.
- Success! Your new FCCB Debit Card has been activated.
Online & Mobile Banking
As soon as possible, please log into your HVB Online Banking account to verify the accuracy of your information. Doing so will help ensure a smooth transition.
On June 16th, beginning at 2:00 PM, HVB Personal Online & Mobile Banking accounts will be set to inquiry mode, and remote deposits and mobile deposits will no longer be accepted by HVB. Then, on June 19th at 9:00 AM, access to HVB Online & Mobile Banking will become unavailable. We will provide additional correspondence to Business Online Banking customers.
Beginning June 20th, FCCB Online & Mobile Banking and will be accessible. The user ID you use to sign into FCCB NetTeller Online Banking will remain the same. Once you enter your ID, you will be prompted to enter your initial password. Please refer to the Transition Guide which was mailed to you for further details.
Online Bill Pay
On June 12th at 9:00 AM, you will no longer have access to HVB Online Bill Payment services. June 16th is the final bill payment (“deliver by”) date that will be processed by HVB, so if you have payments that must occur shortly after June 16th we strongly recommend you adjust the payment date to June 16th or earlier. Your Bill Payment payees and payments will be converted to FCCB Bill Pay over the weekend of June 16th to the greatest extent possible. Zelle payees and payments will not be converted. On June 20th, you may access FCCB Bill Pay through NetTeller Online Banking.
Before Monday, June 12, 2023:
- Verify that HVB has your current address, phone number, and email address on file. This information will automatically transfer to FCCB and will help ensure a smooth transition of services.
- If you use HVB Online Bill Payment services, login to:
- Submit any outstanding bill payments and adjust payment dates to June 16th or earlier as appropriate.
- Download/print a list of your bill pay payees and any payment history you’d like to retain, including Zelle. Required payee information includes payee name, address and phone number, and your billing account number.
- Download/print a list of your recurring or future dated payments, including Zelle.
- Later, we’ll ask you to use the data from the two bullets above to verify bill pay information that gets converted to FCCB. Note that Zelle payees and payments will not be converted.
Before Friday, June 16, 2023:
- Activate your FCCB debit card.
- If you’ve provided your debit card to a service provider so it can be automatically charged for services, please contact that provider with your new card number to ensure no disruption in service.
- If you use HVB Online or Mobile Banking, login to:
- Download/print a list of your recurring or future dated transfers so you can review and create your transfers in FCCB NetTeller Online Banking. Include from account, to account, frequency, date, and transfer amount.
- Download/print any e-statement history you wish to retain.
Friday June 16, 2023, beginning at 2:00PM
- All HVB offices close at 2:00 PM.
- Personal Online & Mobile Banking will be set to inquiry-only mode.
- Mobile deposit functionality will not be available. Be sure to submit any outstanding deposits prior to 2:00 PM.
- Online Bill Pay payments scheduled for the 16th will be processed.
Friday June 16, 2023 – Monday, June 19, 2023
- ATMs at Lower Moreland, Warrington, Justa Farm, Plumsteadville and Broad and Porter will be temporarily unavailable beginning at 2:00 PM on June 16th. Please contact us about any ATM fees incurred during this time period.
- Temporary ATM withdrawal and purchase limits, per day, per HVB debit card:
- ATM withdrawals - $500
- Point of Sale Purchases - $1,000
- Access to HVB Personal Online & Mobile Banking becomes unavailable on Monday, June 19th.
Tuesday, June 20, 2023
- FCCB Branches will be open and ready to serve you!
- Begin using your FCCB Debit Card:
- HVB debit cards become inactive on June 20th.
- Standard daily limits take effect on FCCB cards:
- Withdrawal Limit - $500
- Point of Sale Limit - $1,500
- Online Banking, Mobile Banking, and Telephone Banking:
- Access to these helpful banking tools will be available on June 20th.
- Login to NetTeller Online Banking as soon as possible to:
- Establish your password and security settings.
- Verify that your information converted properly, including e-statement enrollment status.
- Select the Transfers tab and then select Pending to verify any converted transfers against the HVB transfer info you previously recorded. Select New to re-establish recurring transfers, or to add any one-time transfers that did not convert.
- Select the Bill Pay tab to review and adjust your bill pay payees and payments against the HVB Bill Pay info you previously recorded, and to add any payees or payments that did not convert. Note that the “process date” or “payment date” is the date we’ll send the payment; the system will compute an estimated arrival date.
- Use the MyNetTeller and Options tabs to personalize NetTeller (widgets, account pseudo names and display order, alerts, etc.).
- After logging into NetTeller the first time, download the FCCB Mobile Banking App. Use your NetTeller user ID and password to login. You may enroll in Mobile Deposit by selecting Mobile Deposit from within the App’s main menu.